World Class Technology Sustains Our Global Business
We have a specialised global Information Technology (IT) team that focuses on enabling business process improvements, productivity and compliance while providing world-class secure IT infrastructure and technology across our business.
As part of its slogan to “Deliver Value Everyday”, our IT team is dedicated to value creation and alignment with the company’s business strategy. To this end, the top three priorities for IT are:
- Accelerate Time to Market for Products
- Enable Supply Chain Excellence
- Deliver Business Intelligence
Over 95 per cent of our global business runs on a single enterprise platform of SAP. Our Global Data Centre is compliant with ISO 27001, one of the highest international IT security standards. This certification is in conjunction with our ongoing efforts to secure and protect intellectual property.
In addition, the IT team enables the automation of compliance through the global deployment of best-in-class solutions like Documentum for regulated content management, Trackwise for areas such as Corrective and Preventive Action Management and Argus by Oracle for Adverse Event tracking and product safety reporting.
The IT team also works to help connect with customers and has developed systems such as mPrompt – Sales Force Automation that works in over 16 countries, connecting more than 7,000 field force with over 300,000 doctors and pharmacists.
At a Glance
- ISO 27001 certified Global Data Centre
- Single enterprise platform of SAP covering over 95 per cent of our global revenues
- Internal IT Team and SAP certified Customer Competency Centre
- JSOX compliant IT systems supporting various financial cycles across geographies
- Best-in-Class R&D and Global Quality Applications, streamlining operations and automating compliance
- CGMP compliant validated systems across all manufacturing facilities
- Sales Force Automation solution for more than 7,000 field force connecting over 300,000 doctors and pharmacists
- Over 18,000 users with 15,000 end user devices